Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Always Hungry for Dessert

After a long day at work, a bunch of errands, and two gym sessions, I did not feel like cooking tonight. Instead of cooking and making a big mess, I decided to clean my kitchen. 
Nice and Clean :)
I had 1/2 an apple topped with some peanut butter before I hit the gym tonight, so I wasn't that hungry for dinner. However, I am always hungry for dessert. Look what I whipped up!
Yum!
My absolute favorite thing to satisfy my daily chocolate craving is a jell-o dark chocolate sugar free (60 calorie) pudding cup. Tonight I topped it with a sliced frozen banana, 1/4 cup of low fat granola, and a few white chocolate chips.
How good does that look?
This dessert is super indulgent and satisfying but is relatively healthy. Up next? The new Top Chef (exciting) and lots of laundry (not so exciting).

No comments: