Like I said, this bread is super easy and only has a few ingredients:
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/4 cups rolled oats
1 tbs baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tbs brown sugar
1 tbs honey
1 (12 fl oz) bottle beer
1/8 cup melted butter.
1. Preheat oven to 375* and grease a 5x9 loaf pan.
2. Combine all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl and drizzle the honey on top.
3. Add the beer and mix until everything is well incorporated. I used Miller Light because that is all we had in the fridge (classy I know...).
4. Pour batter into the loaf pan and top with the melted butter (no waiting time for the dough to rise) and bake for at least 35 minutes.
5. With about 10 minutes left, I added some toasted oats and a drizzle of honey on top of the bread.
|With 10 minutes left to go|