Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Oreo Kisses

Four words: OREO CHOCOLATE COVERED KISSES! I instantly decided to make these delicious little guys when I saw this recipe on Bakerella's blog. There are only three ingredients and the whole recipe took about an hour to make from start to finish. 
Bakerella's Oreo Kisses

3 Ingredients make this recipe super easy
To make the filling, I used a rolling pin to crush an entire package of oreos inside of a ziplock bag.


In a medium size mixing bowl combine the oreos with 8 ounces of softened cream cheese and form one inch balls.

Next, shape the balls into a Hershey's kiss. This part took a little practice. It helps to freeze the oreo/cream cheese mixture for a few minutes before molding the kisses. 

Next, melt the chocolate bark over a double boiler and cover the kisses with a thin layer of chocolate. Place the kisses on parchment paper to dry. I was surprised that the chocolate had hardened completely within a matter of minutes. 

I could hardly wait to pop one of these kisses into my mouth. The end result? SOOO GOOD, like unbelievably good! 

YUM!
I wrapped the kisses in tinfoil and shared them with friends and co-workers. Everyone loved them. I will definitely be making these again, possibly with a white chocolate coating or maybe with flavored oreos.

These did not last long! 

2 comments:

Suzi said...

Those look so quick and delicious!!! MMM! I'll be trying these soon!

Danielle W said...

Yummo!!!