Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Food Network Favorites!

The Borders Bookstore by my office is going out of business and everything is on sale! I stopped by the other day and picked up the Food Network Favorites Cookbook. The cookbook is filled with recipes from the Food Network's most famous chefs.


Here are a few recipes that I definitely will be trying out:

-Alton Brown's Homemade English Muffins

-Bobby Flay's Grilled Oysters with Mango Pico de Gallo & Red Chile Horseradish

-Giada de Laurentiis' Cinnamon-Pancetta Carbonara

-Michael Chiarello's Baby Back Ribs with Espresso Barbecue Sauce

-Tyler Florence's Scallop Ceviche with Melon, Chile & Mint

I am so excited to try some of these new recipes and will definitely be posting updates!

1 comment:

Suzi said...

I definitely want to see Michael Chiarello's baby back ribs with espresso barbecue sauce. I've been wanting to make an espresso barbecue sauce for some ribs I have in the freezer for a while. I did find one a while back (don't remember off the top of my head from where), but haven't done it yet. Did you see Michael Chiarello on Top Chef Masters? He was up against Rick Bayless and Hubert Keller in the finale!

Nice job on the 10 mile run! You totally kicked my butt today. I only did a measly 3!